Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 May 2013

In 5 hours I will be on a train...

I am genuinely excited.
I went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival last year and just fell in Love with everything that it had to offer.
I am unable to make it to the Fringe this year BUT I am off on a tiny holiday to Edinburgh tomorrow.
I should be asleep right now but i'm not for two reasons.

1- I am completely convinced that if I fall asleep now I will sleep through my alarm. Now if you know  
     me you will know that I wouldn't let this happen, but there is always that little voice saying "Heeeheeee I'm going to make you miss the train you're BOOKED onto" in a sort of tuneful taunt.

2- I am overly excited but my tiredness is causing this to morph into a sort of still, numb sensation. Perfectly happy with excitement bubbling. The only thing I can compare it to is when you are making bread, the yeast reacts with everything and starts kicking off. I admit, it is not a very good comparison but is the only one I could muster at 12:13 on the 15th of May 2013.

Edinburgh Fringe last year was like...The warmest, cuddliest hug you could ever receive.

I like you all enormously.
You will all know if I stay awake because I will keep blogging and the posts will become more and more erratic.

No comments:

Post a Comment